HybridZ

My 280z

I get a lot of info from this site, thought I would show my car. This is my first try to post pictures.

some info

350 SBC

edlebrock performer RPM top end

old engine was pulled and replaced with this

New LS6 engine

TKO 600 transmission

wait4meperformance tuned PCM

Thanks for all the help

S4200026_thumb.JPG

S4200031_thumb.JPG

S4200259_thumb.JPG

ColtGT4g63

It has the stock LS6 cam, I am going for a better daily driver trying to get away from the radical cam. Can't belive how much better the car drives.

You would be amazed at the cams you can run with these motors and still have better driviblity than the SBC. I ran a 232/242 113 and the car idled great and just ripped my vette to high 10s in the 1/4mile!My motor puts down 450rwhp I'm looking at getting a new cam made for the L92 heads looking for 500rwhp N/A with the same motor with my 240z.

I used copper lines on a 4 wheeler that I swapped engines on, works good for routing coolent lines. I thought I would give it a try for this project. I did use a 90 bend hose for the last turn into the fire wall. I was thinking of covering the tubing with some of that stainless webbing they make to cover rubber hose or polishing the copper until it shines.

EvilC

I havent had a chance to get some vids with the new engine. now the only video I would be able to get would be me doing donuts in the snow. I should of finished this project before the weather went bad so I could get some riding time in.

98cobrakillata

down the road I may change out my cam or do some other things........... but for now I have to pay off the creadit cards I used to buy the engine and try to keep the wife from knowing how much it costs..........