HybridZ

Should the Drivetrain be like this (Video)

RaGnaR_RattmuFF

IMO that is not the drivetrain it's actually your powerplant. Drivetrains usually don't have an intermittent hickup. If they do it is trying to seize or break something and there is considerable noise associated with it. It could be drive train but from watching the vid you have an ignition problem (most likely).

Looks like your foot is coming on and off the throttle..

My M3 has a button where you can turn it on "Sport mode" which makes the throttle a lot more sensitive than what it normally is. I think it makes it linear, instead of having it give less throttle at below half pedal.

Anyway, when I wasn't use to it, or when my friends were unsuspectingly driving the car, I'd hit that button, and then the reciprocating effect would happen. I thought it was quite funny..

Anyway, the reason I think that is because I can see the drivers knee moving back and forth like he's manipulating the throttle.. And it seems to be fine after the corner.

Or unless you're talking about the shifter moving back and forth. That happens when your shifter is directly into the transmission. Every car I've had will do that to some extent.

Looks like your foot is coming on and off the throttle..

My M3 has a button where you can turn it on "Sport mode" which makes the throttle a lot more sensitive than what it normally is. I think it makes it linear, instead of having it give less throttle at below half pedal.

Anyway, when I wasn't use to it, or when my friends were unsuspectingly driving the car, I'd hit that button, and then the reciprocating effect would happen. I thought it was quite funny..

Anyway, the reason I think that is because I can see the drivers knee moving back and forth like he's manipulating the throttle.. And it seems to be fine after the corner.

Or unless you're talking about the shifter moving back and forth. That happens when your shifter is directly into the transmission. Every car I've had will do that to some extent.

Thanks alot :D