HybridZ

Wrecked GTR in Local Salvage Yard

EvilC

While looking at tomorrows listing for the salvage yard, I came across this!

459321738_Dttak-L.jpg

459321755_7L4vR-L.jpg

459321746_CsBHt-L.jpg

459321692_tN8iy-L.jpg

459321818_PAdcn-L.jpg

459321826_3Ggik-L.jpg

459321773_gkqQL-L.jpg

Current bids for the car is only $900, I guess there really isn't much you can do with the motor and trans. I will try and let you guys know what this car goes for tomorrow...anyone want to guess? I might place a bid for 2K...LOL

NEVER KNOW ;)

Does there appear to be any engine damage, the car took alot of damage to the front. It appears to be a very new car since it has no plates.

Most of the cars are stripped of plates and personal belongings. Motor did seem to take some of the impact, plus view the pic of the center console...or what was the center console.

Most of the cars are stripped of plates and personal belongings. Motor did seem to take some of the impact, plus view the pic of the center console...or what was the center console.

actually, it doesn't look like the engine took too much of the impact. from the looks of it, the passenger right of the frame took the full force of the impact, which distorted the frame to the point the engine shifted. the crushed console is the result of the frame being pushed in. the engine itself may be slightly damage, but should be ok imo. but it would take physically looking at it to really know...

for 1k, I'd take it, strip everything I can (those seats sure~ look pretty) and then scrap the rest that I don't want/need

that would be cool to strip out the engine, megasquirt it, then drop it into a Z hahaha.

hey, maybe the transaxle is still good! lmao, sell it to a GTR owner that blew his up hahaha

Yup the tranny is around 15k! Bidding starts in 2 hours...will try and find out from work what the car went for. Like Dave said, this car was hit very hard! If this auction was out west, I think it would bring very good money but it being upstate NY....we will have to see. I am thinking no more than 8k for the car. My guess is as good as any.....from what I remember, it isn't like you can just swap the drive train into anything...right?

from what I remember, it isn't like you can just swap the drive train into anything...right?

Look at the audience you just posted this to! Austin can whip up a Z32 adapter plate in no time!

Oh, and I want the brakes:mrgreen:

Joe

Look at the audience you just posted this to! Austin can whip up a Z32 adapter plate in no time!

Oh, and I want the brakes:mrgreen:

Joe

Pete can work on a MS setup for this car....hmm A HybridZ GTR/S30 track car. lol

5 lug conversion for the Z! Hmm I wonder how much one GTR wheel cost?

Somebody should buy this. I dont think swapping it into anything would be any more complicated then a vq35 swap....i mean if you get the car you have all the wiring so in a worst case senario you chould just chop the chassis wiring out....and have one of the baddest s30's on the planet!

Add to that nissan has great electrical schmatics and trouble shooting in there service manuals.