HybridZ

RIPS 240 runs 7.8 @ 176mph

RIPSNZ

I wonder what you'd be doing on an aussie strip, seems they do worse over here and kiwi cars do better over there...

Yeah thats for damn sure!!

The top guys here are usually 2 or 3 10ths quicker in Aussie, there tracks are just on another level to ours.

I was leaving with only 10lb of boost, any more and my 60fts got slower, even on the world record run my 60ft was down, if I'd had my best 60ft ever and not had so much wheelspin in the top end I'm very sure of 7.6 @ 180+ and in Aussie that would have to come down some more as well.

She was around 1400hp and 9750rpm through the finish line, not too bad for a 18 month old motor that was on its 1st new set of plugs, 3rd oil change and in a car 217kg (477lb) over weight, running a dirty old TH400 trans!!

I can't wait to get my motor into a light car...... now, where are the offers for the 240z as a roller??

Rob

could you jack your sponsor into a AU trip? maybe as a final fling type thing?

You can stay at my house if you take me for a drive in the car.

Actually, I am not sure I would survive a run in your car without changing my pants. ;)