HybridZ

Just got her back

sick240

Pretty much I am tickled pink, I have not driven the car since may of last year. I almost forgot just how fun a 240z was to drive with a 470hp sbc in it. The car looks great. sorry for the cell phone pic's the real ones will come later. Oh and yes it was very cloudly when I picked her up. The last pic was taken with the new shoes on her m/t dr 275 60 15

paint5_thumb.jpg

paint3_thumb.jpg

paint4_thumb.jpg

paint1_thumb.jpg

downsized_0315091708_thumb.jpg

where did you get it done? I am afraid that I am looking at 7k for a paint job. on mine...if I keep it....Which I have a chance of doing since I just found out I am having a girl so.......

The work was done at a friend of a buddy shop, which he paints planes and then has a body shop on the side due to he only works there 3 days a week.

Thanks for all kind words, She is very fun to drive. The hard part is just trying to drive around without putting your foot in it. The car really turns heads now. I havent drove her much due to I think a ground might have gotten painted, the lights are not all working. Like the brake lights will work as long as the lights are not turned on and so on.

Guest Gr8White
Pretty much I am tickled pink, I have not driven the car since may of last year. I almost forgot just how fun a 240z was to drive with a 470hp sbc in it. The car looks great. sorry for the cell phone pic's the real ones will come later. Oh and yes it was very cloudly when I picked her up. The last pic was taken with the new shoes on her m/t dr 275 60 15

Congrats, looks nice. If this is the same white Z that used to run occasionally at Denton and Redline in royce City, I've raced you...I think I still have a pic of both of us dragging our bumpers out there one night several years back...That car would really yank the wheels hard! I think it ran mid 6's in the 1/8th back then. I drive a Fox body GT out there (White w/ silver ground effects)

This guy was looking to sell it back then...Hope to see you around when I get my Z off the jack stands!