HybridZ

My girlfriends new z =]

Indey

wow! that looks very good condition!. now lower that bad boy + zg flares + deeeeep rims and ur good to go! good stuff

I completely agree with you, unfortunately it's not my car it's hers =P

she just wants to put on some fender mounted mirrors and headlight covers, and possibly lower it just a little bit, while leaving everything else stock for the time being and just restoring it.

Beautiful car! Would be even better w/out the fart-box.

Agreed, the muffler is terrible looking, but if it's any consolation it sounds decent. Regardless that will be replaced as well for something much nicer.

and thanks for the compliments guys!

I completely agree with you, unfortunately it's not my car it's hers =P

she just wants to put on some fender mounted mirrors and headlight covers, and possibly lower it just a little bit, while leaving everything else stock for the time being and just restoring it.

its ur job as the bf to "convince" her :D

one thing i found with women is you can get them to do anything if u say things right haha.

its ur job as the bf to "convince" her :D

one thing i found with women is you can get them to do anything if u say things right haha.

Nah it's cool, it's her car and shes free to do what she wants with it =P, i'll just help her with whatever she wants to do and hope she comes around to doing other things to it =]

Good looking car. I say you guys switch cars... little better fit in my opinion. :)

nah it's all good, don't get me wrong i love Z's and would love to own my own, but i also love my tiny little del sol =P

Car looks great, it really looks like the 78 that I had up until last year (I.E. my username). The pics looked good, but where's the pics of the GF??

ehhhh i dunno if she'd want me to post one =P if she dosent care i will in the morning haha

A good way to not be allowed on the internet by your girl is to say "hey, the guys on this forum I go to want me to post pics of you. Is that OK?" Denied.

actually my gf's quite chill about such things =P

That's great that she has her own opinions on what she wants to do with the car. Encourage that in every way, if everyone did what the folks on Hybridz told them to do, no one would have their own unique car.

I personally like the muffler. It's got kind of the shorty/I-mean-business look. Lowering would be OK, but the current stance is nice and classic. I wish more people did the fender mirrors those are cool. And headlight covers really make a Z look sleeker.

Again, tell her to do whatever she thinks is best, that's awesome.

That's great that she has her own opinions on what she wants to do with the car. Encourage that in every way, if everyone did what the folks on Hybridz told them to do, no one would have their own unique car.

I personally like the muffler. It's got kind of the shorty/I-mean-business look. Lowering would be OK, but the current stance is nice and classic. I wish more people did the fender mirrors those are cool. And headlight covers really make a Z look sleeker.

Again, tell her to do whatever she thinks is best, that's awesome.

as said the muffler SOUNDS good, it just looks horrible to us...that and it is an OBX-R product, and well...obx is terrible =P

and as much as i do want to see fender flares and wide ass panasports on it cause im stupid and trendy and i think the 280 in wangan midnight is completely badass, it's her car

she wants to restore it so cool...we'll do that, and just do a few other things to it, she might do a few other things to it, ie fairlady badges, POSSIBLY change the wheels later but really not all too much.

and today starts the work on the car!

putting on a new valve cover gasket, because the one thats on there is bad. Changing the oil, Putting on a new fuel line, because the last owner put on a fuel line that wasn't meant for fuel injection so it leaks under pressure. Painting the valve cover, Painting the stock intake box, Checking the air filter, Changing the shifter bushings, Straightening out her shift knob blah blah blah etc etc etc =P

pictures later!