HybridZ

Msa

Bernardd

I can't wait for this years :mrgreen:

I'm jus lucky enough to only be 5 minutes down the street from MSA :cool:

:flamedevi Rafery you lucky bastard lol

the turbo swap will be ready but Ill be to broke to drive that far :( hopefully next year tho

Be sure to stop by and say hi if I am around my car. MSA is 5 minutes from my office and the venue is 10 minutes (literally behind) my house.

Nice! We have it easy haha.

and Skib, Rafery is a nickname lol. My real name is Rafe. I have to change that stupid myspace title....

MAN it would be cool if I could bring my Z out there, but I know I won't have the money, nor the trust in my car, to make that sort of a trip. (hell, the first day I get the thing fixed, pass emissions, and registered, I'm going to drive it till I empty a full tank of gas, almost non-stop, running laps around the freeways and streets in phoenix, JUST to test its driveability and check for problems)

Be sure to stop by and say hi if I am around my car. MSA is 5 minutes from my office and the venue is 10 minutes (literally behind) my house.

I'm expecting you to bring your car out for some tearing around on friday nite. I'll be staying in Santa Ana.

Hell, I just got released from this site! I get to go home EARLY for once.

And I have it on good authority that the parts have a lead time of 5-6 weeks ARO+ so that means no return for me before the second week in May, or more likely the first week of June.

WOO HOO!

Hell, I just got released from this site! I get to go home EARLY for once.

And I have it on good authority that the parts have a lead time of 5-6 weeks ARO+ so that means no return for me before the second week in May, or more likely the first week of June.

WOO HOO!

i want your job...