HybridZ

Top Referrer?

big-phil

I was looking at some of the cool new updates here on Hybridz and noticed that in the "Top 5" section, you have top posters, top thread starters, well I got 4th place out of over 11,000 members for top referrer!

Does this mean (because I'm not really sure?) when a new member joins hybrid they are asked what brought you here, and they said "Big-Phil"???? I am totally flattered! I do get PM's here and youtube like crazy. Everyone asks "how did you do such and such, or so and so to your car?" I most always tell them to come here for answers.

I would like to thank the admins, and my family for this award. But most of all I'd like to thank those members who came here because of little 'ol me.....LOL:mrgreen:

I'm not sure if thats what it means or not, but I did see your sweet videos on youtube that lead me here... I've been hooked since.

Well, it was your videos and the famous Darius Z video too :)

Thanks man! I used to stunt ride and it was Darius Z in his "Servin' it up" video that got me to buy a Z. small world.