HybridZ

This is interesting

SuperDan

I got that in an email from my mom. I have to say I think its a really stupid video, some of it is true but alot is dramatized so people sitting on youtube can think to themselves... "wow man, this stuff is scary, I need to change my life.... wow"

Its a repost and a rehash of a basic theme around since the Internet began. I can probably dig up an e-mail from 1996 that states the same things in text format and if I really try I can probably find a PowerPoint presentation just like this video that Bill Gates gave at a TechEd event somewhere in the late 90's.

The only change is the names of the countries and the dates and replacing AOL with Myspace. The statistics are basically meaningless but when added to graphics and a crappy dance song it seems as if what's presented is important, groundbreaking, and earth shattering. Its not.

Its a repost and a rehash of a basic theme around since the Internet began. I can probably dig up an e-mail from 1996 that states the same things in text format and if I really try I can probably find a PowerPoint presentation just like this video that Bill Gates gave at a TechEd event somewhere in the late 90's.

The only change is the names of the countries and the dates and replacing AOL with Myspace. The statistics are basically meaningless but when added to graphics and a crappy dance song it seems as if what's presented is important, groundbreaking, and earth shattering. Its not.

Ditto. I thought it was a neat video the first time I saw it but quickly realized the statistics are hugely misleading - the numbers may not be lies, but a lot of them are presented in a purposely misleading fashion.