HybridZ

New to hybrid z. heres my recent buy

Hi everyone just wanted to share my recent purchase and get some feed back on them. i may be looking to part out the silver car after i get what i want of it so let me know if theres anything you guys may want. I can get more pics if needed. the mint dash off the silver car will be mine for sure for all those who may be concerned haha .:wink:i need to fund my sr20det swap some how lol.

picture.php?albumid=95&pictureid=656

1983 2807x n/a 5spd

picture.php?albumid=95&pictureid=657

1981? 280zx n/a 5spd

this one has a fried harness but the motor supposedly ran fine before the previous owner put the battery in backwards. i was told the tranny was rebuilt not to long before it was parked

Cool good find on those projects, what are your plans?

the grey one is getting parted out after i get what i want off of it since there is no title. the red one is going to get an sr20det swapped in once i get enough money for it. i'm hoping i can get close to what i need from parting the grey 2+2. i'm prolly gunna keep the red one fairly close to stock body wise repaint it eventually and maybe add some bigger wheels. i like the bbs style wheels and the larger sized wheels similar to the ones it has.

i can get more pics sat. I can tell you the red one originally spent some time in califorinia or was originally from there. about 10 years ago it was braught to nebraska 7 of those years it was garage kept and never in snow. the last 3 its sat outside in that grove of trees. it looks to have a cusom hedliner beacause it has the diamond shape "lowrider" style stitch pattern. other then that i dont know much about it. i baught it from a guy i work with along with the grey one for free.

Those wheels could be nice with a center repaint and a polish. I'll bet you can sell them for more than you paid for both cars. ;)

i'm not sure what i want to do with the wheels on it so far. they dont appear to be in terrible shape but i didnt look at them to long. i know the paint is starting to come off the centers and will need to be redone.