HybridZ

my car as of June 5 2009 *pics* paint

big-phil

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey phil that looks like the new sublime green yes? mine is the old school sublime. Yours looks a tad darker could be just cameras though lol.

I take it the guy your talking about is me in the video lol. Mine is not as dark dont get me wrong its loud and dark but yours is a little darker. Looks good. Boy do i get the looks man let me tell yah. You thought people stared before.........

yes your the guy I was talking about!! The older color has no pearl, mine has a tad, and is probably a different shad. I was going with your color first because thats what Rob Fullers car has. Then I saw this one on a Charger in person and it was so loud I had to have it.

Damn Nice BP!! :2thumbs:

Well I guess you don't practice Santeria and ain't got no crystal ball and if you had a million dollars you'd, spend it all.

:trippen:

I also don't smoke two joints, before I smoke two joints, and then I don't smoke two more. lol

I was loosing my mind. Texting Chris "my car is painted!!" Sending him text, after text, with no reply:sad: Couple days later I get a call. His dog ate his phone.

You know, I thought I could hear his stomach ringing...:shock:

discouragingly, my cell is not the most valuable thing this particular dog has consumed. :evil:

Can't wait to see it "in the flesh" BP!