HybridZ

Happy Birthday SKIB.....

BRAAP

Haha!! I got denied buying beer or entering a pub quite a few times before I turned 21. Then on my 21st b-day, I didn't even try to buy beer or enter a pub. :hs:

It wasn't a challenge after that. :lol:

oh to be 21 again. When I turned 21 I walked to 7-11 to buy a beer and didn't get carded:icon56: I waited 21 years for that moment. Happy b-day

• 2 weeks later...
oh to be 21 again. When I turned 21 I walked to 7-11 to buy a beer and didn't get carded:icon56: I waited 21 years for that moment.

Im building an SR20det, went to the store to grab a garage 6 pack and they didnt even card me. :icon56:

...Should I just keep resetting the "rules not read" button for HBZ member SKIB?... pirate2.giflaugh.gif

hahahahahahahahaha :lmao:

Ill have to swing by the shop some time with week and Ill tell ya all about it :mrgreen:

Ill just say its the perfect sleeper :flamedevi:wink:

oh to be 21 again. When I turned 21 I walked to 7-11 to buy a beer and didn't get carded:icon56: I waited 21 years for that moment. Happy b-day

sometimes it's all in the approach. if you feel 21 when you put the beer on the counter... you've probably got the look of a 21 year old! LOL.