HybridZ

sweet pics of 370z

turbojohnny

Wow those are great shots.

There is only one thing that really bothers me about the 370z's body. it's this recent trend auto manufactures have of clipping off the flares at a total flat point. It's like they made these huge flares, then said, oh, too big, and stuck them to a flat grinder to get rid of the excess material.

Wow those are great shots.

There is only one thing that really bothers me about the 370z's body. it's this recent trend auto manufactures have of clipping off the flares at a total flat point. It's like they made these huge flares, then said, oh, too big, and stuck them to a flat grinder to get rid of the excess material.

Think about how easy and cool a carbon fiber flare "extension" would attach to that flat lip on the side! Nice photos BTW!!

The saturated look can work really well, to my eye though this is a little over the top. Tough to do with a blue car, but it is a good way to get drama into the sky. I find blue cars tough to shoot in open areas because of that. If you're shooting a red car it's easy enough to over saturate the blues and get that dramatic effect in the sky without the car looking retouched.

If those are straight out of the camera shots, I'd dial back saturation in the camera and add it back in post-processing as desired.

Shot #4 could do with a little bit of flash (even the on camera one) just to lighten up the rear of the car a touch, doesn't need a lot... obviously the sky is exposed well though, nice drama there.

I think my favorites are #4 and #9.

Take lots of shots and fiddle, it's a great hobby. :)

Edited by Drax240z