HybridZ

New Ken Block & "Captain Slow" - Top Gear

gdv350ss

the spoof of the original

:nono: What a bunch or idiots. There were numerous occasions when they could have easily injured or killed other people that weren't even involved. Hope they got busted.

(And I'm not just some old guy that's complaining about "kids these days" or anything. I just turned 19 a little over a week ago lol)

:nono: What a bunch or idiots. There were numerous occasions when they could have easily injured or killed other people that weren't even involved. Hope they got busted.

(And I'm not just some old guy that's complaining about "kids these days" or anything. I just turned 19 a little over a week ago lol)

you know that (19 year old) is about to be a pro rally driver right? ontop of that they closed the roads where they where filming.

you know that (19 year old) is about to be a pro rally driver right? ontop of that they closed the roads where they where filming.

Well it looked like when he was driving on the road and they were throwing a tarp and stuff at him that there was a car behind him and cars passing him in the other lane. If they did close the roads then my bad. And he can definitely drive, just saying it looked like he was putting random ppl in danger but if he wasn't then more power to him.

the spoof of the original

What's really amazing is that I saw that video for the first time a few days ago and had only 314 views and now is nearing 20,000 views. Pretty amazing something can spread that fast so quickly. Just shows the power of viral subscribers bases & the internet!

What's really amazing is that I saw that video for the first time a few days ago and had only 314 views and now is nearing 20,000 views. Pretty amazing something can spread that fast so quickly. Just shows the power of viral subscribers bases & the internet!

yep im subscribed to IMV films (the people that made the vid) and i just got it yesterday

if you wanna talk about viral the original ken block one was like swine flu 0_o several million hits or something like that