HybridZ

New dyno results are in...

• Administrators

...time for some serious tire shreading!!!

J/k...lol....i'm too old for that

Chyea right... whistle.gif ...Cause we go through the trouble of building 482 WHP and 518 lbs of torque at the wheels just to lolligad back and forth to the grocery store.. cool.gif

:burnout:

Chyea right... whistle.gif ...Cause we go through the trouble of building 482 WHP and 518 lbs of torque at the wheels just to lolligad back and forth to the grocery store.. cool.gif

Hey, you gotta get that ice cream home before it melts!!! :D

My Stock 2002 LS1 made 360rwhp at peak but when we dyno tuned it for drivability, it only made 340rwhp and 365 RWT. It is very responsive at this tune level.

I have the sanderson headers, 2.5" into 3" single exhaust and K & N CAI too.

Can you tell me more about the wet shot NOS you are using? Sounds like a great way to add some cheap HP.

My Stock 2002 LS1 made 360rwhp at peak but when we dyno tuned it for drivability, it only made 340rwhp and 365 RWT. It is very responsive at this tune level.

I have the sanderson headers, 2.5" into 3" single exhaust and K & N CAI too.

Can you tell me more about the wet shot NOS you are using? Sounds like a great way to add some cheap HP.

NOS LS1 wetplate system/ ZEX bottle heater & purge/ LS1 TIMING & NITROUS TUNER. i was pulling 4 degree out with the nitrous activated.......that's all.

I really want an lsx powered Z, but I'm afraid with rediculous amounts of tq in a light chassis that I will just get a tire burner.

Ridiculous amounts of tq with a LSx? Try having a built big block Chevrolet 454 in a S30 (280z). Then you'd have traction problems, ask me how I know.....