HybridZ

Ridiculous but awesome!

cygnusx1

For me, the pics are now visible in your original post.

Now that bike is sick..I would not even attempt to ride it. If you stop too quickly, your nuts will be hanging on the rear carb, as you go over the bars.......

I did too much programming and graphing mathematics to use a Mac. My homebuilt desktop is a tank, only time it's crashed on me is when I'm clocking the processor way over what it, or my cooling system could handle while processing huge amounts of data.

I've got CoD with a remote WinAmp and a dual screen for reading up on maps. Works without a hickup ;)

The distributor and some of the sparky wires on that bike are awfully close to the ........ front of the seat. Could get, ummmm, interesting, in the rain. :shock:

I was going to say the same thing. I've been scared of distributors ever since one got a good zap on me thanks to a messed up boot. Unfortunately I was grounded because I was leaning against the fender and making contact just below the waist :shock:

I'd hate to deliberately put the distributor that close.