HybridZ

Will I fit??

utvolman99

I'm 6'3 too. The Z has the plenty of legroom, I can back the seat up until I can't even touch the firewall. I seem to recall a thread like this in the past, and almost a majority of the members were 6-footers.

I think maybe the Japanese thought Americans were a race of giants back in the late 60s and designed for an average height of 6'0.

Well, I'm 6'8", and I can fit into a 2 seater Z, but my head rubs the headliner a little--all 4 of my Zs have been 2+2 models, so there is a little more headroom--legroom is pretty much the same, I prefer the extra clearance that can be obtained by using a aftermarket steering wheel, but it ain't too bad with the stocker either.

Jim

I'm 5 10" and over 40 should I feel inferior? Or is that why I want about 500hp?

Am I guilty of being what I accuse the people who buy bus sized SUV or have jacked up trucks of? I say those people are compensating for a lack of something. Brains, ideals, size of tool, I don't know but it has to be something but I didn't I was guilty. Something to think about.

I am at 6'4" and not shrinking and weigh in at , shut up Pete, 260lbs and am comfortable enough to cruise all night long in it with the old seats. Redoing them in leather will make them more comfortable for me!! 2thumbs.gif

Guest zthang43

I am 6'1" and no probs. My friend's dad though is about 6'3" and an easy 350-375 lbs. He is comfortable in the car, but has a hard time getting out because his knees hurt. I have another friend that is about 6'6", 350#, and he had no problem getting in and out of the car, and was impressed with the legroom and headroom. I guess age probably makes a big difference in whether the car is comfy or not.