HybridZ

WOW some one thinks alot of their car.

75280z

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/1378240248.html

He claims 0-100 in less than 5 seconds. Hilarious I just did a little quick wiki that says the Ariel Atom 2 achieved that in 6.86 seconds. I thought people would get a kick out of that I am gonna message him and ask him when he timed that. I am not trying to be a big jerk it just cracks me up when people say stuff like this.

• Administrators

This car roars!!!

Fierce 1996 Black BMW 328is with M3 modifications:

~ SOLID engine' date=' super high performance suspension drops down around the sharpest curves!

~ Sport package

~ 112k miles (super low for this year :)

~ Automatic Transmission with Sport mode

~ Black Montana Leather in EXCELLENT condition

~ Power Sunroof

~ Premium 17" rims with new front tires

~ Active Autowerks performance racing exhaust system -

~ Suspension mods

~ Angel Eye HID headlights (special ordered from Germany)

~ Black Taillights

~ Smoked fog lights

~ Hamman rear bumber and side sills

~ ///M3 mirrors and floor mats

~ CD/AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

~ Dual Climate control: Strong A/C and Heater for Summer or Winter

~ ///M3 front Bumper, Black Front grills, Brand new smoked fog lights

~ back fin ///M3 style (not pictured) ordered from Germany-- needs to be painted and installed

~ new hood is painted, but needs clear-coat and emblem

~ EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!

Zero to 100mph in less than five seconds!!!!!!!!

Asking $5,995 obo

[/quote']

Claiming straight line performance that is better than the Viper, Corvette Z-O6, etc!

What posses people to make up BS like that? One thing to LIE about your cars performance, but to bold face lie to sell it? Someone just might buy this on his word that its fast and if that person lays down their hard earned cash and actually measure the cars 0-100 MPH performance and find it takes more like 17-20 seconds to get to 100 MPH, this idiot might get the crap beat out him! Might be what is needed to get his attention that its not cool to lie to someone in an effort get their money! With such a bold faced lie about the performance, what else is he lying about? Special ordered German headlights? eBay must be the new special order, made in China, Germany...

“Super high performance suspension drops down around the sharpest curves"?!? I'm sure his definition of what makes up a "Super High Performance suspension" is quite entertaining...

That dropping down sensation, that’s called body roll! :lmao:

My REAL '97 M-3 with its 400 CC larger and considerably more powerful real M3 engine, 5 speed manual would pull 0-60 right at 6 seconds. :burnout: O-100 MPH is well over 10 seconds, more like 15 seconds and I guarantee my M3 is quicker than that 328is in a straight-line, and probably around the corners as well!

I just dug up my old V-8 powered 280-Z daily driver/beater time slip from back in '98, (RTz, tube80z and datsunscom were there at the strip with me that day)! Left side is mine. 0-60 MPH in 4.2 seconds, but still took it 8.067 seconds to reach 92.58 MPH! Not even close to 0-100 in less than 5 seconds and for a street car, this one was fairly quick! Not the quickest by any stretch of my feeble imagination, but definitely fun to spin the tires on the freeway at 60 MPH for well over 100+ yards... (Passengers FREAK out when you do that! Just ask datsunscom about that...) :lmao:

paulr101098best.jpg

I don't know anything about BMW's, but that one looks nice. What would be fun would be to show up at the guys house and act interested, get it out on a test drive and have the guy time it for you up to 100. When it's in the 15 sec. range, tell him you'r not interested anymore. Nothing like beatin' the crap out of someone elses car.