HybridZ

240Z Splash Pans

EvilC

As the title states, I am looking to buy the splash pans most of us take off for our Z cars. It should be on the late built 72 and up s30 cars. Here is a pc of the part I am talking about, the 260 and 280 model are a little different but I am looking to buy those also:

DCP_1512rw3.jpg

Let me know what you guys have. PM me or reply here.

Sorry, I just re-installed mine. I had to remove it for a while because my cold air intake was down there. The ebay one looks nice. It sure does look alot like the one on my 76 but I bet the 240Z one is much shallower due to the straight lower radiator support.

I think i still have mines i have to check. When i put the radiator out of the fairlady i had to take it out because it stuck down to low. I might be in my shed. Its raining "tons of rain" as the weather channel says so when it clears a bit i can check.

Sent you a PM on my 75 pan.

Sorry have to pass due to the holes, thanks anyway.

Here is what I have, make me an offer. I'm in middle Tennessee.

The first one looks to be in decent shape with no broken taps. It is for a 260/280 model so I can offer you $40.

How about this one? I had it bead blasted and painted with a nice strong enamel paint. It is not rattle canned.

http://www.fairladyzg.com/images/ForSale/280skid_01.jpg

http://www.fairladyzg.com/images/ForSale/280skid_02.jpg

I also have 4 more of the 280Z type like the one above but they will need cleanup.

If you can shoot me pics of them and they are not bent up or broken tabs, I'll take em. Tell me a price you have in mind. pm me. Thanks

• 1 month later...