HybridZ

new grill

PR280z

i think you should spray the grill black or something. it shows too much and looks kinda mickey moused on there. i say show the intercooler and toss the grill however if you dont care about looks, its a very good way of keeping stuff from hitting the intercooler.

Did you fold it in the middle to get a crease that flows with the body line going of the hood and going to the body line on the air dam? (I can't tell by looking if there is an air dam or not)

I like the mesh but agree that it needs to be painted or something. It might just be too showy in the photo because of the light source. It probably looks a lot better in person.

Did you fold it in the middle to get a crease that flows with the body line going of the hood and going to the body line on the air dam? (I can't tell by looking if there is an air dam or not)

I like the mesh but agree that it needs to be painted or something. It might just be too showy in the photo because of the light source. It probably looks a lot better in person.

Yes, there is a crease going down the middle flowing with the line from the hood. It seems i`m having a problem with downloading from photobucket . Once i get it to work i`ll post a better pic.

It's very unique and well done but I would frame the entire perimeter with a contrasting color. Even if you cut some 1" wide strips of the same material, paint them black, and line the perimeter of the grill. In addition, I would paint the grill a darker shade of gray.

I like it because it's unique.

I don`t know what effects this grill would have in aerodynamics if any with the crease down the middle. Since i don`t have any bumpers, i decided to put on the mesh. I`ll post more pics this weekend. I`m trying to get it ready for an event being held nearby.