HybridZ

Dual driving lights in the grill?

HarrisonTX

Does anyone on here run two driving lights in the lower grill area?

I think a pair of 5-6'' lights would look good, close together, maybe.. and inch apart.

I know "big phil" had some, but his were on the outer edges of the grill area, and i think have been removed since the new paint.

Just looking for pics.

• 2 weeks later...
I always though about getting these projector fog lights from a Subaru Legacy and fitting them in the spot where the 280z turn signals go upfront. One would be your turn signal, and the other(projector) would be your fog light.:mrgreen:

apr070011.jpg

That is a cool idea. Anyone here have some mad photoshop skills? I would like to see that.

• 6 months later...

I always though about getting these projector fog lights from a Subaru Legacy and fitting them in the spot where the 280z turn signals go upfront. One would be your turn signal, and the other(projector) would be your fog light.:mrgreen:

apr070011.jpg

Hmmm... Anybody have access to a loose Legacy fog setup so it could be compared to the sizing of a factory Datsun turn signal?

I think that would look really good if it's somewhat similar in size. I might have to look into this.