HybridZ

New project car: 1971 240z

I just realized I never posted pictures of my 240z on here! Well here she is. I had been looking for 10+ months for something like this. EvilZ was very helpful in the hunt for the right car and I can't thank him enough. Plans as of now is to have the LS1/T56/Q45 r200 swap completed by start of summer. I will drive it with the stock motor until the year after where I will proceed to pull the ls1/t56 build it for ~450whp and have the car painted. That's the plan for now and I will try not to diverge from it lol.

IMG_8390noplate.jpg

IMG_8387noplate.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

That color look sweet. Nice looking car.

I'm actually starting to like the color but I already have my color choice made up. Magno cashmere white in a matte finish like the SL63 IWC edition. Should complement the carbon fiber nicely.

Nice find! Question though...what is that second pipe hanging out of the rear??

Haha good catch. One of the previous owners routed the exhaust that way because of exhaust fumes getting into the car. I dont care as it will get ripped out anyways. I guess they didnt know that replacing all the seals would help :icon56: