HybridZ

My 1978 280z resto/mod build in the making...

I have used two kinds, one is the VHT epoxy paint from pepboys and the other is just black rustoleum the one you get from autozone or other car parts stores that says it is gas and oil resistant.

O and all of the bolts on the car are going through a wire wheel to clean any rust off of them and then they are going to be sprayed clear with high temp paint to keep rust at bay.

Thanks titus! Ill post some pics today I cleaned more bolts over the last few days and brackets and everything looks great. When I say that I am cleaning every bolt, I mean every single bolt. Im using this chemical dip bucket from autozone, its for small carb parts but it works amazing!!! Ill show you guys when I get out of school in about an hour..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys I know its been a while, winter has had me hiding away and I haven't been able to get any work done on the car for a while. This past Saturday I pulled the motor out of my 81' turbo car and I pulled the megasquirt from it as well, it's progress. Hopefully I can have more pics up soon.