HybridZ

windtunnel test gone horribly wrong

280znoob

well last night hell blew thru and tore up the neighbor hood and most of everything we own...we live between two mountains (Red mountain, and Rattlesnake)[the same Rattlesnake mountain full of missles that protects the notorious Hanford[where they made the nuclear bombs that bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima, and whats nice is you can see it from my house]

but the plain of land we live on is aptly named 'the wind tunnel'

it ripped a window out of my Z!! :emo:

100_2013.jpg

a dome we were making is now gone....

100_2012.jpg

oh... there it is

100_2014.jpg

other domes we made, destroyed and half of stuff stored, gone

100_2015.jpg

MY WINDOW:sad: ripped out...

100_2016.jpg

ripped off my damn shed door

100_2018.jpg

see that steam cloud in the distance... HANFORD! yay bombs!

i guess i should have faced my car the other way... then put smoke infront of it

haha you guys notice peculiar things its a barn type thing behing a house if you look close the bottom of the ufo is a roof of a house thats the same color as the sky haha

the wind happens alot, but it gets really bad in winter months, the window should be back in soon but i gotta rig it back up

no no no no no no no!

Send it in to Overnight AM Coast-to-Coast. Post it on their website. Mention that it's near HANFORD.

Oh man, the comments there would be interesting to read!

Delete the logical explanation here quickly before it's recorded on one of those webcrawlers, and let them explain the gubbmint conspiracy involved in it's concealment.

Obviously the problems in your yard happened when the flying gubbmint black UFO you unwittingly photographed flew over your house and your things were flattened by it's impulse drive engines!

(Yeah, you got it, I arrive late in the evening to LAX and listen to AM radio on the way home... My Late Aunt Renee loved George, and she was so excited to learn I knew who he was.)

no no no no no no no!

Send it in to Overnight AM Coast-to-Coast. Post it on their website. Mention that it's near HANFORD.

Oh man, the comments there would be interesting to read!

Delete the logical explanation here quickly before it's recorded on one of those webcrawlers, and let them explain the gubbmint conspiracy involved in it's concealment.

Obviously the problems in your yard happened when the flying gubbmint black UFO you unwittingly photographed flew over your house and your things were flattened by it's impulse drive engines!

(Yeah, you got it, I arrive late in the evening to LAX and listen to AM radio on the way home... My Late Aunt Renee loved George, and she was so excited to learn I knew who he was.)

lol!

that explains it...

i knew ufos guarded hanford.

All jokes aside they do have some wicked fast planes that go over hanford every month or so....wicked, wicked, fast.

Horizon to horizon in like 20 seconds

You obviously have not experienced sonic boom on low flyers... by the time you look up, they aren't even a point on the horizon!

Then again, overseas, there is not the restrictions there is here in the States regarding stuff like that. Having seen F15C's in low altitude demonstration of the above principle, I'd figure you saw something subsonic. Horizon to Horizon on the open sea, out of landfall in 20 seconds is sloooooooooooow!

Wrap your mind around that! The kind of speed from recognition, to sonic boom, to speck on the opposite horizon is not even time to say 'here they come, cover your ears, there they go!'

Guys in the Navy will know what kind of speed I'm talking about, they have seen it. It's actually kind of frightening when you consider your own situation...can't see em coming, can't hear them, and by the time you do, they already dropped ordinance and are a speck on the horizon. You wouldn't know what hit you!

I digress...

That sucks! But FYI the "bombs" were assembled on Tinian island. Bob Christy and Ross Lomanitz, both of whom worked on the Manhattan project, were physics professors of mine at NM Tech. They ended up there after being blackballed by the physics community after the development of the most destructive device known to man in the minds of some people. Great physics instructors though!!