HybridZ

Smokingwheels answer to intake air

Roostmonkey

The gig is up. For the last nine years he's been trying to steal my research and he was close. Ive been testing this design with great results.Even considering the added fuel comsumption, the hp gains are well worth the effort. The genius behind this design is its simplicity, it was right there in front of us all along. There's no lag and it doesnt rob any existing hp....pure GENIUS. andithankyou.

24hrslemons006-1.jpg

24hrslemons005.jpg

Don't laugh, if the guy knew a thing about how that blower worked, he could easily modify the axial tip clearance and make that baby capable of producing close to 15psi!

Toro Leaf Blower Impellers (the replacement ones...) are made of magnesium, and when the tolerances are closed up to normal axial clearances for that size impeller, they work admirably well as either powered, or belt-driven superchargers on engines up to 3.0L in displacement. More than that, and you need two. Keep the boost below 7psi, and they last forever (the bearing packs I'm talking about...)

Don't bother, I'm not willing to tell how I know this, I just do...

Inspection?? It dont need no stinkin inspection. The 12hrs of Lemon's officials are pretty lax when it comes to this stuff. And the hood did not cover this up, a section of hood was surgically removed with a sawzall.

Yes they are lax when it comes to Z's. Just look at this thread

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=1923

I'd be interested in seeing the hood to cover that hump...

Scratch that, I'd be interested in seeing the look on the safety inspectors face when you try to get it inspected!

LOL... I had enough trouble with a spark plug blocking a water hose...

This is what my ports look like

inlet_port_surface.jpg

Edited by smokingwheels
add a pic