HybridZ

horses painted on your NEW CAR!

big-phil

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean you can't eat a bucket calf you raise?

I don't call the pet police on my Vietnamese Neighbors, they keep their mouth shut about what I do. We have an arrangement. For some reason they distrust any form of governent as well. I can't imagine why...

You and me are probably some of the few who know what a 'bucket calf' is! LOL

I mean, first time I heard the term 'companion animals' for the old and infirm, and saw that they were giving out dogs and cats, I was sorely disapointed. Anybody who's anybody knows the perfect 'companion animal' for any man is...

well...

A SHEEP!:shock:

When that stupid law passed (I voted no) my son asked me if we were now breaking the law with our turkeys, named 'Easter,' 'Thanksgiving,' and 'Christmas'...

I'll admit it, I sent it on to my wife...

"Maybe this will get a Z32 in the household...."

Unlikely, but she said she always wanted a horse. Here's FOUR of 'em, and no crap to shovel and no stalls to clean, and grain to mix, and....

"A horse is a hole in mid air supported on four spindly legs which can break easily.

Into this hole, you throw money which never returns. If one of the legs breaks, you shoot it, and the hole still takes money to process if you want to eat it afterwards."

By this definition, a horse is more beneficial than a car, insamuch as you can eat it afterwards... except I live in California, and they passed that law that you 'can't eat pets' so the nod, logically, goes towards a CAR instead.

At least that has always been the argument to the wife about the horse thing...worked for 25 years so far (come December 22nd!)

if it gets a z32 into the household, dang it man, I say go for it!

Vietnamese Neighbors, For some reason they distrust any form of governent as well. I can't imagine why...

the perfect 'companion animal' for any man is...

well...

A SHEEP!:shock:

turkeys, named 'Easter,' 'Thanksgiving,' and 'Christmas'...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::beatdeadh

I just woke up the wife by laughing aloud !!!

I used to have Vietnamese neighbors as well, nice guys, we played guitars together probably because we couldn't understand what the other was saying most of the time.

You and me are probably some of the few who know what a 'bucket calf' is! LOL

When that stupid law passed (I voted no) my son asked me if we were now breaking the law with our turkeys, named 'Easter,' 'Thanksgiving,' and 'Christmas'...

There are 26 of them bucket calves here. and another 70+ on cows... I'm glad I'm not in the peoples republic of Commifornia!

Is he in that video "2 men 1 horse" that I was forced to watch by a friend. I heard the guy in that video died later.

Yes. The wiki article talks about how the horse perforated his colon or something and he died. Thats why its like illegal to do any of that farm stuff in Washington now. They claimed like animal cruelty but we all know the horse loved it.

Yes. The wiki article talks about how the horse perforated his colon or something and he died. Thats why its like illegal to do any of that farm stuff in Washington now. They claimed like animal cruelty but we all know the horse loved it.

They couldn't prove it was consensual.

...Josh... so disturbing........

your user title is so appropriate.

Hey man, I won't lie, I've seen the video but then again almost every shock website went around our highschool so I've seen them all. Big-Phil on the other hand isn't in highschool nor does he have highschool kids, therefore, LETS ALL BLAME BIG-PHIL! :icon14::icon14::icon14::icon14::icon14::icon14:

It just now crossed my mind but perhaps the owner of the Z32 had the prancing stallions wrapped onto his car in memory of Kenneth. Its much more appropriate compared to what he could have put on there...

Oh and by the way, the horse was probably making the face thats in my sig...:ugg: