HybridZ

Mercedes version of the s30

How'd you like to live in this for your daily commute to your destination?

2010-mercedes-benz-gullwing-sls-amg-interior-design.jpg

That said, I believe the working name is the SLS (AMG for those of you that want the big man-size 571hp DOHC 6.2L V8). IIRC when they first debuted the concept it was stuffed on top of the Viper Platform. Perhaps this thing will handle to?

oh.. well in that case

I really like the way the red looks like the red in the Datsun logo.

Well played. This is the point I believe that someone comes in and informs us that this is expected as Nissan and Mercedes have obviously been collaborating since the 50's with prince and that it was obvious it was a group effort.

*NOTE: I'm fully aware this is a lie (trust me), so there is no need for anyone to get their panties all in a bunch*

Oooh, hmm I love the directional pads on on the steering wheel, it will make it so much easier to aim the missile launchers but yeah, would need to make a Datsun logo to fit on the airbag that wouldn't be launched through your skull in a crash.

Other than that it's a nice interior, but not Datsun.

Pharaoh.

How'd you like to live in this for your daily commute to your destination?

2010-mercedes-benz-gullwing-sls-amg-interior-design.jpg

That said, I believe the working name is the SLS (AMG for those of you that want the big man-size 571hp DOHC 6.2L V8). IIRC when they first debuted the concept it was stuffed on top of the Viper Platform. Perhaps this thing will handle to?

.... Okay people really. ITS A REMAKE OF THE 300SL GULL WING, and in no way resembles an S30.

So who really cares? It is a really beautiful piece of machinery no matter what it resembles. BTW, I love whats left of my Nissan, but would kill for an original 300sl Gullwing. For a 300slr, I would do something even more serious! Just my two cents.