HybridZ

My New DYno Numbers!!

jc052685

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers are looking good man! I just went to the dyno as well. Comparing our 2 dyno sheets is really interesting. I have the na "A" cam. If your running the stocker we can really see how that small change helps a little on the top end. whats the specs on your turbo again? here is a link to my dyno thread if you want to compare.

cheers

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=1102893#post1102893

Wow. Great numbers Jeff! Congrats.

I was back in Colorado on the weekend and drove my car, it was great to drive my car again. X-fingers I can bring it down soon.

Going to Planet Zero on Saturday evening?

Yasin

Well it blew the failpro gasket between 3-4 this time. Thats the only reason we stoped on the dyno. I was shooting for 18psi. This is the first time the gasket has let go in that way. It normally lets go out the side so I am wondering if my block is straight.

If I am not working on the Z I will be there.

Numbers are looking good man! I just went to the dyno as well. Comparing our 2 dyno sheets is really interesting. I have the na "A" cam. If your running the stocker we can really see how that small change helps a little on the top end. whats the specs on your turbo again? here is a link to my dyno thread if you want to compare.

cheers

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=1102893#post1102893

Pretty much stock everything.

440 inj

turbonetics 62-1 bb

60mm TB

3" exhaust

MSnS

FMIC

Thats really about it.

sucks about your HG man. I would think with that setup you should be making some really nice power at 18psi-20psi. I hope you get it all worked out.

That was the plan lol. Was looking to see what it would do on 18psi but yeah, that was not in the cards i gues haha.

I know guys running 450 RWHP on 26 PSI with your so called "fail pro" I would look at your block, bolts, head, tune, etc. before blaming the gasket.

Never said it was the gaskets fault.

Pretty sure this is what I said....

It normally lets go out the side so I am wondering if my block is straight.