HybridZ

Hybrid Z stickers?

ModernS30

First I have to say, I did search. I really couldn't find anything other than the thread in group buy. That thread appeared to not be really moving. Is there anybody that makes the stickers? I would really like them to be from the site staff as for proceeds to go to the site. I would love to represent the hybridz boards and all the great knowledge and everything here while driving my Z.

Thanks.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think hybridZ is big enough to support a site store that sells apparel, stickers, lanyards, etc. I think it would bring in a pretty decent income to support the site.

Here's an example of a forum I used to frequent quite awhile ago.

http://www.pbnation.com

Link is right up in the user CP area, nothing too flashy, yet easy to find.

Directs to a very basic yahoo site:

http://www.pbnationstore.com/index.html

A completely new design would be great, if this does indeed materialize. As mentioned above in regards to size, it would be nice to incorporate the size and shape of the 1/4 windows so that a well proportioned sticker could be used. Just an idea for a design, maybe a slightly back/side view of the car looking down the side towards the front with some meaty big rear tires. Hope this happens...

The original logo looks great, which is why I bought 4 of the stickers and a t-shirt. I agree that just the "HybridZ Engineered to be feared" is fine as well.

Keep in mind, though, that these do not sell in huge quantities. Limiting the selection to 1 or 2 will help keep the costs down. Additionally, many of us already bought hoodies, t-shirts, hats, and stickers when Justin was coordinating their production.

For simple letters you can get some vinyl and cut out some letters... H-Y-B-R-I-D--Z if you want it to be like across the top of your windshield or something.

If a site store does come about, do you think it would turn out like the Z Parts site where they have private sales on used and new parts too? I mean, like KTM said they don't sell in huge quantities so would that infer that once or twice a year they our Masters would do a run of products? If that's the case then a site store would be useless for the majority of the year unless our for sale and stuff wanted boards were relocated and reorganized into an online store format.

OR I guess our Masters could just sticky a thread to the top of the for sale board so its always there until products are sold. :P If you think about it, we already have our own little used parts store! I come here before I go to Ebay or even the local Z hell yard!