HybridZ

Hybrid Z stickers?

ModernS30

A buddy of mine is going to be making me one of these.

It'll be on a reflective vinyl.

This is the design he whipped up real quick. The gradient won't be on there. That was just put there to show that it would be almost a chrome/ mirror/ foil effect

hbz.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a buddy of mine is going to be making me one of these.

It'll be on a reflective vinyl.

This is the design he whipped up real quick. The gradient won't be on there. That was just put there to show that it would be almost a chrome/ mirror/ foil effect

me like!

• Administrators
Well then someone either send him a link to this thread or send him a pic of the sticker we want and see what he says.

Uh, please don't. Dan is a busy man. Let's give this a little more time... it's only been 5 hours. It would be nice to give other members a chance to comment.

Edited by RTz

More ideas need to be suggested and then a poll created. The top 2 or 3 designs should then be picked based on the results.

You could easily be talking about a month to get the designs approved and selected.

More ideas need to be suggested and then a poll created. The top 2 or 3 designs should then be picked based on the results.

You could easily be talking about a month to get the designs approved and selected.

Sounds like a great plan to me. So far my input says the one that is supposed to be shiny. Like I said, I want the site to benefit from this. I started this thread to see if there were stickers out there. If we can get a run made after enough people wanting them and choosing a design and everything that would be great. I am really siked that as many of you are interested so far.

I wouldn't mind that on my car when I get the damn thing running. :mrgreen:

Personally, I think that design looks cheap and tacky.

Looks like someone typed "HybridZ.org" into microsoft wordart...

I'm a huge fan of the traditional site logo!

Things I would like to see:

1) Vinyl "HybridZ" in while letters for the top of the windshield

2) Some kind of keychain

3) Possible misc interior pieces (shift knobs, pull handles, think of the billet aluminum pieces in the group buy section)

4) Fender covers for when working on cars

5) Apparel - shirts/hats/sweatshirts/etc.

6) Posters of select Zs from members (obviously with permission) with the site logo somewhere on it. I've always wanted to find posters of some of the cars from here, but haven't been able to find anything remotely close.

7) Coffee mug/clock/other "souvenir" items

hey guys.

I work next to the best graphic designer I've ever met.

If you want, I can ask him to do a sticker design for HybridZ.org.

He gets a kick out of my crappy side projects so if you (admins) are interested we can get a really professionally sticker/logo done for free.

Let me know via PM if you want me to make him do it up!

:)

- Alex