HybridZ

RTz

I've seen it three times so far, once in imax and twice in the biggest theater that cinemark had to offer locally and loved it every time. In my opinion its a beautiful piece of storytelling and a visual masterpiece. Sure, you can complain that the storyline is a bit re-used but let's be honest - are there really that many truly unique stories out there that aren't just really strange. This story may be re-hashed but it is powerful because of how real it is.

If you are one of the people out there (and I've talked to them) that say "I'll see it at home, why bother with the theater", go see it now. This is one of those movies that is an experience and even the best home system isn't going to do it justice - though I WILL have a copy on blu-ray when it comes out.

Guest Rolling Parts
This story may be re-hashed but it is powerful because of how real it is.

Making the antagonists appear always in 2D was a bit of a let down.

Saw it last night all i have to say is amazing. Yes the story was predictable but the cgi and the way i got brought into the story was amazing. The length of the movie didnt bother me except for the fact that i killed like 3 pepsi's at dinner and i had to take a bathroom break halfway through and i think i missed a really important part. but still amazing movie i want to go see it again while its still in theaters

Finally saw it over the weekend. Amazing 3D and CGI. Absolutely beautiful! But... the plot sucks ass and the only actor in the whole move is the guy playing the Marine commander. Its Dances With Wolves "Lite" without the mediocre acting ability of Kevin Costner.

Not as bad as Star Wars 1, the Phantom Menace but a close second. I actually laughed out loud a few times because it was so predictable, PC, and silly.

Not as bad as Star Wars 1, the Phantom Menace but a close second. I actually laughed out loud a few times because it was so predictable, PC, and silly.

I read an article on Cameron and the plot and decided I wasn't going to rush out to see it. Looks like I was right on the money based on your description.

I read an article on Cameron and the plot and decided I wasn't going to rush out to see it. Looks like I was right on the money based on your description.

Same here, I predicted the plot pretty much as soon as I saw the trailer for it, BUT, I don't regret one bit spending the money to see the movie - the CGI and detail is still mind-boggling. I would still recommend to anyone to watch this in the theatre while it's still showing.