HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

post-5053-014285300 1282087782_thumb.jpg

post-5053-035401500 1282087963_thumb.jpg

post-5053-067208700 1282087798_thumb.jpg

The day I picked it up

post-5053-070877900 1282087840_thumb.jpg

It runs! Put everything back together, picked up 17" RB/RBR combo, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45 Rear 225/45 Front, Poly bushings and dynamat. Lots of work left to do, hopefully a strip and repaint over the winter as well as a set of coilovers and eventually a 1jz swap. :)

Rallyeo, I sure like the lights you have in the grille area. Now i know where to put my sev marchal 909.Looks nice! Thanks!

you have a front pic of the car?

Thanks! I don't have a front on view, have to take some more pictures. I got the Hella 500's, still want to move them back into the grill at least another inch and fabricate a grill that goes the rest of the way down.

Thanks! I don't have a front on view, have to take some more pictures. I got the Hella 500's, still want to move them back into the grill at least another inch and fabricate a grill that goes the rest of the way down.

Where you have yours would be fine for me since i don`t want to block the middle of my NPR/intercooler.I also will need to fab a grille.Post some pics when your done. ThankZ! By the way can you take a night shot of your lights so i can see how they would look when i`m in boost and on someones tail.

Edited by PR280z