HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Thanks, i think these cars always look best in white, really shows the lines. I have tokico springs and struts on it, pretty soon going to move to some ground control coilovers. Your'e right, the wheels are 16x8 RB-Rs, maybe one day I'll move on to some wats.

Thanks, i think these cars always look best in white, really shows the lines. I have tokico springs and struts on it, pretty soon going to move to some ground control coilovers. Your'e right, the wheels are 16x8 RB-Rs, maybe one day I'll move on to some wats.

I see you have a DeLorean, here is a link you might like;

http://www.culturemap.com/newsdetail/09-01-10-delorean-factory/

Edited by Dat260

If you dont mind me asking where dod you get your core support and did you get it new?

The only person that my Z owe`s it`s return to life is to 1NONLYZ (here on this forum),with the help of pharaohabq. He`s actually your neighbor out in N.Mexico Great guy to work with and with very reasonable rates on a very hard part to find. The rad/support was cut out of a donor/parts car and its condition, one excellent solid rust free part! Heck, your so close that you can make a drive to his place and see the 15 plus donor z cars he has and also ck out his turbo build. Shoot, i might just buy him another rad/support for a spare. It`ll be an assurance to have a spare. Try to get in touch with him here on this forum.

Hey, PR280z are you still in New Mexico?

Never been to n.mexico. All transaction with 1NONLYZ were done by phone and shipped to puerto rico. This transaction is a testament of the credibility of 1NONLYZ. Once again 1NONLYZ, THANKZ.

My '72, smallblock Chev, StealthRam, T56. This picture's a couple of years old, the paint needs renewing now, as well as installation of coilovers, lsd, some proper wheels, a thousand other things.

med_8133IMG_0002b.jpg

This picture was taken immediately after first assembly.

med_IMG_0015.JPG