HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Yea pr is ridiculous lol. I think they contracted the nj people to do there roads all crappy haha! But if your going to slam any car you have to think about it really hard and choose to take the risk. Everyone in pr chooses to ride low, I plan to dd my low s30 when I build it. Eventually you learn where you can and cant go and basically plan alternate routes or take the long way. In my z I scrap almost everywhere but with practice I dont scrape at all.

Remember we don`t have the Garden State Parkway here or anything close to it!

By the way here`s a recent pic of the ZETTO:2zsv2c6.jpg

Edited by PR280z

Remember we don`t have the Garden State Parkway here or anything close to it!

By the way here`s a recent pic of the ZETTO:

Nice! She looks good man! Shes clean. Yea I stopped complaining about crappy roads, its a world wide thing lol. When I head there im usually by caguas, and I never seen a datsun just 1 300zx 2+2. Next time I go back I definitely got to check out the z scene. Im still on there email listing for the z club down there lol.

Nice! She looks good man! Shes clean. Yea I stopped complaining about crappy roads, its a world wide thing lol. When I head there im usually by caguas, and I never seen a datsun just 1 300zx 2+2. Next time I go back I definitely got to check out the z scene. Im still on there email listing for the z club down there lol.

There`s more than one out here!You`ll find them on ZLEGENDS.COM There`s the NISSAN DYNO DAY/car show event coming up this month. If i can get my fuel pump delivered before the event it`s a go for me. Oh BOY! and time to let loose those 315 horses to the wild!

Edited by PR280z

There`s more than one out here!You`ll find them on ZLEGENDS.COM There`s the NISSAN DYNO DAY/car show event coming up this month. If i can get my fuel pump delivered before the event it`s a go for me. Oh BOY! and time to let loose those 315 horses to the wild!

Yea im part of zlegends and I live in nj haha! Post up pics! I never really knew how big the z scene is there but I know there are a few. Most are closer to the west coast? Good luck with the fuel pump.

^ Lol! That is too funny, I live in Elizabeth nj bordering hillside. Next time I go defintely have to hit up san sebastian :)I was going to spend my summer there and bring my z to my grandmother's house but that wouldnt work haha.

Friiends 240z with triple webers!

001.JPG

Mine again

039.JPG

Yeah, I installed my flares a pair at a time over the last few weeks. The 9" rims sat under the guard like a traditional fit, but now they are flush with the assistance of some wheel spacers. One day I will find the right sized rim to get the same fitment without spacers.

Yeah, not fond of the traditional fit. Its like, why do widebody without wide enough wheels to fill it?

Curious as to what it looks like from the back though. Do the wheels look skinny and spaced, or do they look good? Cause I was thinking about doing that with my setup until I run across some baller wheels.