HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

^ Thanks guys! I was thinking about doing the Shakotans, but they're only 9" wide and I want to go with flares. If I do end up picking up a set of Rotas, I'd keep stock fenders, but I don't know how they'll look.

I'd honestly like the stock wheels if they were a lot wider and had a little dish. But they don't, so they'll be going lol.

Right now, I'm on Function/Form DC2 coilovers. The sleeves are simply welded onto the stock strut tubes right now, I'll be picking up some secondary sleeves to fit tight over the whole assembly and provide more support soon. Using the Integra tophats right now just for mocking up purposes, I'm not driving it until I get pillowballs all around. So far, I've only driven it from the house I did the coilovers at to my apartment, which was only a few blocks away. The ride quality was actually really good, albeit I scraped a lot. I should be giving that some attention soon.

You can fit Rota Shaktons in a 9" width in -10 offset under standard guards if you fit a maximum of 195/65/r15 or 205/55/r15 tyre (for a little stretch).

I had Rota Alecia's 9" -10 under standard guards with no issues at all.

You can fit Rota Shaktons in a 9" width in -10 offset under standard guards if you fit a maximum of 195/65/r15 or 205/55/r15 tyre (for a little stretch).

That's what I was thinking. That's actually the size I was going to go with, if I went with the Shakotans. I couldn't decide between a 195/65 or a 195/60 though. I would definitely keep stock fenders though.

Thats funny my 16x8 205/40 need some fender rolling for sure and would assume the x9's would need roll and pull. Were they rubbing at all?

Edited by mistah mofro

^ Thanks guys! I was thinking about doing the Shakotans, but they're only 9" wide and I want to go with flares. If I do end up picking up a set of Rotas, I'd keep stock fenders, but I don't know how they'll look.

I'd honestly like the stock wheels if they were a lot wider and had a little dish. But they don't, so they'll be going lol.

Right now, I'm on Function/Form DC2 coilovers. The sleeves are simply welded onto the stock strut tubes right now, I'll be picking up some secondary sleeves to fit tight over the whole assembly and provide more support soon. Using the Integra tophats right now just for mocking up purposes, I'm not driving it until I get pillowballs all around. So far, I've only driven it from the house I did the coilovers at to my apartment, which was only a few blocks away. The ride quality was actually really good, albeit I scraped a lot. I should be giving that some attention soon.

Another pic:

I was wondering last night if ground controls would get me this low? I just want to be able to slam mine on 15s with a little tuckage and no zg flares but a small fenter roll.