HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Best photos ever. I live how it is tucked away. Post desktop size pics?!

Oh, my desktop is 2400x1600

I'll gladly pm you some shots, or link to PhotoBucket if you want.

BTW, are your Rotas 15x9? And what offset? I saw you were running a 65 series tire, which seemed kind of high but it looks really good. I'm diggin your style.

Ejkej,

Your car looks nice. Z cars always seem to photograph well from a low camera vantage point. If you haven't already added to the "official white z thread", please do so to keep that going. http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/80625-the-official-white-z-thread/page__view__findpost__p__764664__hl__%2Bofficial+%2Bwhite+%2B__fromsearch__1

I'll gladly pm you some shots, or link to PhotoBucket if you want.

BTW, are your Rotas 15x9? And what offset? I saw you were running a 65 series tire, which seemed kind of high but it looks really good. I'm diggin your style.

Post a link if you like. I am sure I am not the only one interested. Yes my wheels are 15x9 and are a minus 10 offset. But I am soon to be running a spacer with the flares I have bolted on. 65 is a little higher than I liked, but I wouldn't have any ground clearance with a smaller profile

Post a link if you like. I am sure I am not the only one interested. Yes my wheels are 15x9 and are a minus 10 offset. But I am soon to be running a spacer with the flares I have bolted on. 65 is a little higher than I liked, but I wouldn't have any ground clearance with a smaller profile

Here's the link. There's a ton of pics, but the most recent ones are of the S30.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii224/Comic_Artist/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

OT but, Are you running 15x9 -10et all around? What type of suspension are you running to get those to fit under the stock fenders? Any rubbing issues?

I'm also interested. I was hoping to go a bit lower than where you're at, but I was looking at the Rota Shakotans in 15x9 -15 for stock fenders. Ideally I'd like 15x11 with flares, but I don't know. More pics!

Edited by ComicArtist

-15 won't fit under standard rear guards if your car is low

The quarters are rolled completely flat, and If I have to I can pull them a hair. Plus I'm running a lower sidewall tire, so I think I might be able to pull it off. Can't wait to see it with the flares!

My girlfriend is very embarrassed bout being posted, so make lots of lewd comments about her :D

That's actually really good! Most amateur girlfriend model shots aren't that good, but this is surprisingly good. She's pretty and looks at home with that scenario.

Edited by ComicArtist

Meph, your tires are SUPER bald, but I'm sure you knew that.......

Nice shot. Need some of the 1j and interior.

ah yes, my 285/40/15 slicks :P I only drive when its dry. New tires coming next season, they have a ton of grip when all's dry though