HybridZ

RB rear sump oil pan from scratch

pat1

here are some pics of Tanuki's pan. I just have to modify if for the rb26 pickup and put the baffles in and put the rest of it together. With the rb26 pans there is ALOT more metal work (which I haven't done yet) than the rb20/25 pans. I'll post more pics of my progress :mrgreen:

s pan in progress 1 001_thumb.JPG

s pan in progress 1 002_thumb.JPG

s pan in progress 1 003_thumb.JPG

s pan in progress 1 004_thumb.JPG

I finally got a couple pickups in the mail today and got to work putting tanuki"s pan together. I still have to weld it up but the mock up is complete. I'll finish welding it up and put the hinges in for the baffles

check it out

t -oil pan 002_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 003_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 004_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 005_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 006_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 007_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 008_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 009_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 013_thumb.JPG

t -oil pan 014_thumb.JPG

• Like 1

I finally got a couple pickups in the mail today and got to work putting tanuki"s pan together. I still have to weld it up but the mock up is complete. I'll finish welding it up and put the hinges in for the baffles

check it out

Looking good Pat. I like the way the pans are evolving. You appear to now have a great product to fill the demand for s30 rb pans... I'd buy one from you if I didn't already have one! :2thumbs:

Looking good Pat. I like the way the pans are evolving. You appear to now have a great product to fill the demand for s30 rb pans... I'd buy one from you if I didn't already have one! :2thumbs:

thanks Joel, I trying to make these rb swaps less stressful for everyone. :mrgreen:

Great Job Pat as always. Hey if anyone is interested i am getting a newer car so i am selling

RB25det out of the 97 Stagea complete with harness and ECU come with the Greddy style intake and only missing the stock turbo

Rear Sump Pan made by Pat

Bridgestone Potenza Pole Positions 960s Staggered on Stern ST-5 Wheels 245/40/18 front 275/35/18 rear (5 miles of actual) Rims and tires are new

JDM J-Spec 99 Front Bumper with grill, and corner lights. Totally new just primed for the 300zx Z32.

Just Thought I would let you guys know feel free to PM and I will even do bundle deals. lol

tanuki where did you buy your engine from, im trying make plans for a 240z rb25det

Best of jdm in Canada. Seems to be in great shape and everyone who has seen it has said the same, but it's not in, and I haven't tried firing it up, so maybe it's still bad who knows?

• 2 years later...