HybridZ

FINALLY some pics of the XXR 513 that actually look GOOD

Been super interested in the 513 because the price is freaking ridiculous. Been looking at Watanabe's but at around $700 a wheel these wheels at $156 a wheel is just too good to pass up.

But all the pictures Ive found of this wheel just suck quite frankly. Either people put tires that IN MY OPINION are too tall for the Z and look unproportionate. Or the wheel gap just makes the wheels look like they are 12" in diameter.

But finally did I find some pics that actually make this wheel look SEXY:

Yea its not a Z, but just wait.

Without further adieu:

3803346565_9f7432de1f_b.jpg

3803262015_8a87135d98_b.jpg

3806941555_17a6a7e3f3_b.jpg

3807767350_e50d86b73a_b.jpg

3807724368_7b02e7e5ba_b.jpg

3807723682_602a8dd092_b.jpg

3807724126_1048d04bcc_b.jpg

$157 a wheel is TOO MUCH!!!

None over $100

http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-Wheels-513-s/434.htm

Hey thanks!

cars with good stance + good camera = cool pictures

Thats true, but you cant look that sexy with just any wheels. You need that step lip almost tucking in order to look that sexy. Now I know its work driving a car that's THAT low and has that aggressive of a stance, but I've never driven a car like that before, I LOVE the look - especially on a classic Japanese sports car - and the Z is a weekend warrior anyway. I drive a slow Jeep Cherokee with lots of body roll on the weekdays.

The way I understand it, XXR bought, or otherwise combined with Sportmaxx. I've always heard pretty good things about sportmax wheels considering the price, so I would imagine that these wheels will stand up to a bit more abuse than one would think.

Obviously no BBS, but I wouldn't mind going with these until I can afford something like true Watanabe's.

Your point is a valid one. I'm in the same boat of co$t effectiveness at this time. I bought these from a guy that had them on a Nissan Maxima wagon for about a year. I've inspected them (visually) and see no extra sign of wear. Granted...Porosity of a casting cannot be seen and I'm sure it didn't see the torque of a screeming V8 swap but these wheels look/feel very well made for the price being offered. I have heard of the earlier Sportmaxx wheels breaking (the spindlier spoke series) and they addressed this issue but after a year of constant use on a heavy vehicle w/ a V6...I hope it has proven itself to be a "safe" wheel. So far so good.

is this a good store?

Support this vendor! I purchased wheels twice from them, and received them 2 days later (I am in northern ca, they're located in southern ca).

No I don't work there lol, I just love that I got my wheels so quick. And they actually pick up your calls lol.

hummm me and my house mate are considering it but we want to use them for our quick little turbo 280zx's that are often raced and need to be strong and we want to know from people who have put these rims through their trials, can they take the beating?