HybridZ

FINALLY some pics of the XXR 513 that actually look GOOD

I'm running 16 X 8's (0 offset) all around on my 71' Z and they fit just fine w/ the Toyota 4 piston calipers..they look great too!

Looks good B)

Do the XXR 513 wheels require centering rings on a s30? And what size in that case?

I have centered them on my car only with the lug nuts, but I haven't driven the car that much yet so I'm wondering if there will be problems without centering rings.

Edited by Kimi

I'm running 205/55R/16's in the rear & 205/50R/16's in the front. I have 5 way adjustable Tokicos, Suspension Techniques spring front and rear.

Did you need any spacers or have any rubbing issues?

Anyone go with a slightly wider tire on these 16X8 wheels?

Will a 76 280Z have different clearance?

I have the Motorsport Blue springs and 5 way Tokiko Illumiunas

Currently running old school 15X7 Enkei mesh and 205/60's if I remember right

Had to put 280 rubber strut blocks back in, the 240 rubber strut blocks ended up being too low and rubbed once the suspension re-loaded

Thanks,

Greg

I'm running 15x8 0 offset with 225/50 Falkens. lowered pretty low with s13 coilovers.

Slight sidewall rub in rear. Moreso when turning. No more rubbing after 1 month of driving though ;)

Front I actually put a 5mm spacer making the front effictively -5 offset. No rubbing.

I'm running 15x8 0 offset with 225/50 Falkens. lowered pretty low with s13 coilovers.

Slight sidewall rub in rear. Moreso when turning. No more rubbing after 1 month of driving though ;)

Front I actually put a 5mm spacer making the front effictively -5 offset. No rubbing.

Pictures?

Everyones gonna flip out over this...

I would be scared to put a 79 dollar wheel on my car.

Anyone else?

To be honest, the company I work for (tire/wheel company) sells wheels that don't look bad at 60 a pop for 15's I think. Like 15x6 or 7 are like 60 a wheel. They are called SevenX or something. Not very pretty but better than stock and lighter. They hold up fine, you get what you pay for, that's why VOLK cost 2000+ a set.

warsZ - do you have more pics of your car with those rims? Maybe a side view. I am considering them... my car came with 14 inch Ansons and I want to upgrade. The rest of the car is fairly stock. Did you go with the taller tire for looks in the back? I don't want to stagger my wheels or tires so I can rotate them and plus I seem to find better deals right now on the 205/50s...

I am selling all my SpecV stuff to fund my Z project. Sold one set of rims from her already and selling the second set now so I can get these. I didn't want to spend a couple hundred bucks on spacers to use my FWD rims on the Z.

• 2 months later...

warsZ - do you have more pics of your car with those rims? Maybe a side view. I am considering them... my car came with 14 inch Ansons and I want to upgrade. The rest of the car is fairly stock. Did you go with the taller tire for looks in the back? I don't want to stagger my wheels or tires so I can rotate them and plus I seem to find better deals right now on the 205/50s...

I am selling all my SpecV stuff to fund my Z project. Sold one set of rims from her already and selling the second set now so I can get these. I didn't want to spend a couple hundred bucks on spacers to use my FWD rims on the Z.

xxr513 on my '73 240z

post-3016-017334700 1277836037_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...