HybridZ

Fast Five

B00STDZ

I just watched the fourth one about a week ago ,and i have no idea what it was about.

i do know that it had a "1995 240 with an "illegal" mod" and then when you see te car it's an S15. i laughed

Super clean Silvia though. And I think the grey market thing to do is to register those as a 240sx. So somewhat correct

Oh god, not another fnf movie! They are like bad grass, just can't get rid of them. I have not watched any of them, and do not intend to do so. Just recognizing the movies for what they are, which is crap.

No disrespect to those who like the movies.

Oh god, not another fnf movie! They are like bad grass, just can't get rid of them. I have not watched any of them, and do not intend to do so. Just recognizing the movies for what they are, which is crap.

No disrespect to those who like the movies.

How could you have not watched a single one and automatically think that the movies are "crap". My personal fave is Tokyo Drift.

How could you have not watched a single one and automatically think that the movies are "crap". My personal fave is Tokyo Drift.

Well, no need to. All it takes is a look at the previews, and listening to those that have seen them. One could assume that they were written by some wannabe ricer poser types.

Just my opinion!