HybridZ

Authentic '75 fair lady...

Globerunner513

Lol, and I thought people asking $10k where crazy.

I would offer her 9500 for it and call it a day.

I think if it is a good chassis and does have good brakes and suspension it might be worth more like $20k. If that's the case, I would guess the $32k is about how much money was put in it, which I don't think she will ever get for that car.

I think if it is a good chassis and does have good brakes and suspension it might be worth more like $20k. If that's the case, I would guess the $32k is about how much money was put in it, which I don't think she will ever get for that car.

10k? Guys it is an RB26 twin turbo! 20k does seem right... if it is prefectly straight no rust and grade A bodywork.

Wouldnt everyone have an rb26 if it was "cheap" and "off the shelf"?

Not the motor itself, but like the suspension (assuming its not just lowering springs and new shocks) rear disc conversion kit..etc not really enough details to figure out exactly what has been done, but I'm pretty certain it's nothing special, except the price they want.

10k? Guys it is an RB26 twin turbo! 20k does seem right... if it is prefectly straight no rust and grade A bodywork.
There is absolutely no way that car is worth more than 20k. RB26s aren't that much more expensive than RB25s.

What I see is a US 280z with an RB26, rear disc conversion, spoiler, wheels, and ZG flares.