HybridZ

Paid off my college loans!

EvilC

Glad to here that your debt free! We've been working on that ourselves. Looks to be about a year left for ourselves (except the house). Luckily, we don't owe a lot on that either. Life is yours without debt. Just keep to your way of life with a reasonable budget, and you'll do great.

Congrats on getting out of debt on the student loans. Just think how many liberal arts grads wish they had an engineering degree so they had a decent paying job. Now start studying for your PE and get the next pay jump. And as above start saving for a house.

Congratulations, Clive!

I hear you on the outrageous housing prices and taxes. Its killer up here in the 'burbs... I can't imagine how bad it is by you!

I have to find a nice fixer upper with enough land for a 6 car garage. :lol:

Congrats on getting out of debt on the student loans. Just think how many liberal arts grads wish they had an engineering degree so they had a decent paying job. Now start studying for your PE and get the next pay jump. And as above start saving for a house.

PE (or P. Eng in Canada) doesn't automatically mean a pay jump, your mileage may vary. Depends on where you are at in your career just prior...

Drax is right...so right now MBA it is for me. I will get a bunch of training @ work which will be good no matter where I go. Planning step 2 now and keeping in mind I don't want to be paying bills forever ;)

Yeah!! Buy a house see what bills you have!!! On second thought stay home with mom and save your money. And you get free meals!! Or you could build me a 6 car garage and you can keep your car there free!!! LOL!

No no, I am too young. I have to have my own place first ;)

Good thing she doesnt have a username on these forums to read that huh? haha

Where are you looking to move to? My mom wants to get a multifamily this summer, but we are most likely getting a townhouse in mahwah, and I get the garage all to me :) I dont know if it be a good idea you and I living under the same roof, we would be in the garage 24/7 working on Z related things lol