HybridZ

Have you bought something from aziza z?

aziza z

I want to gain the trust of members here because I bought a couple parts cars i will be parting out. I have sold hundreds of things to members on here. So Ive made this thread for people to leave me feedback for items they have bought in the past. So if you bought something from me, please leave me something here!

Edited by aziza z

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some wiring harnesses from him a couple months ago. Before I bought them I asked him to send me pictures of the connections for the sensors and asked if they were corroded. He assured me that they were good and had zero corrosion on them, I had heard good things in the past about him being a stand up guy so I went ahead and bought them from him without seeing any pictures. Well when I got the harnesses they both have broken and un usable connectors as well as a lot of corrosion on them. Now I know these were old and used but thats why I asked about them, if I knew they were this rough I would have let them pass. not trying to give him a bad name, he did ship them fast.

Jeremy

Would 100% recommend him

I've just bought 2 280z doors and frames from him

Excellent price that saved me a packet in the uk !

He even helped me have them shipped to the uk and dropped them off to the shipper

Doors arrived pronto and are in fact better condition then I assumed they could be

Deffo a top guy and would buy again !

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased door bumpstops from a car he is parting out. Slightly torn but completely understandable for 30+ year old used parts. Fair price and quick shipping. I would definitely buy from aziza z again.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought two used Auto Meter gauges from him, which I have yet to use but have no fears that they will work as expected. I only had a few minutes to talk with him as he was off to deliver parts to another hybrid member, but he was cordial and delivered the parts locally to me.

Guest thecallofktulu89

Many of my friends got deal with him and they all think he was nice. Don't have to worry at all, legit :)

Edited by thecallofktulu89