HybridZ

Mini issues a challenge to Porsche

auxilary

Mcluggage used to complain that when racing her Mini, when the fuel sloshed in the tank it upset the balance of the car in a turn.

During the same time period, FIA was in the process of banning Porsche's 917 from competition because they didn't like them finishing 1-10 at LeMans another consecutive year...

Much as I like a Mini, this guy needs to get better consultants, EPIC FAIL.

is just good business for two car companies. Or at least fire off a rebuttal video.

Porsche can only lose, even if they win. There are thousands of rebuttal videos on YouTube and Porsche did link to this video in their response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3A1ERsvY4.

You need to earn the right to go up against the top contenders in any sport. In boxing, to get a title fight against the champ you have to earn it through many, many bouts within the lower ranks. Ya think any of us here would be allowed to race against Michael Schumacher at any time?

The SCTA would let Schumacher race against me... (and then, wouldn't I be racing Schumacher?)

FIA is a bit stuck-up in that regard. It's why everybody loves Rocky Balboa.

Because never in a million years would it ever really be allowed to happen that way in the real world.

Someone actually said beat down a retard(sic)? :huh: (And this was AFTER the edit?)

What is this, 'Something about Mary'?

"We let Mongo out of his cage once and a while..."

Or is it Borat?

"And then one day, my little brother gets this!"

Someone actually said beat down a retard(sic)? :huh: (And this was AFTER the edit?)

What is this, 'Something about Mary'?

"We let Mongo out of his cage once and a while..."

Or is it Borat?

"And then one day, my little brother gets this!"

I had a grammatical error I corrected :)