HybridZ

Post your daily drivers!!

Two80z4me

GTE?

Yes it's a 7MGTE with BIC divorced Downpipe, upgraded 57Trim CT26 Turbo, Test Pipe, Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust, Apexi Power Intake, Intercooler hard pipes, riding on Eibach and Bilsteins. Nice comfy ride with plenty of power for a daily driver with potential for more.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's a 7MGTE with BIC divorced Downpipe, upgraded 57Trim CT26 Turbo, Test Pipe, Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust, Apexi Power Intake, Intercooler hard pipes, riding on Eibach and Bilsteins. Nice comfy ride with plenty of power for a daily driver with potential for more.

My roommate rebuilt his 7M-GTE in his MKIII. The car pulls quite hard, and it has a great powerband. I'd be more interested in Supras if they didn't weigh twice as much as my S30 :P

this is one of my favorite cars. i would have been able to afford it if my parents didn't blow up their money.

2000 M Coupe

post-466-12769027978325_thumb.jpg

Freakin' love this car, but family is expanding so it is going up for sale. There are a few faster rides out there, but this car is incredibly enjoyable to drive. Best kept BMW secret IMO.

-Dave

Yet.

I see you've discovered that I am a closet redneck.

Hey. Sometimes it is necessary to be able to get through a bunch of mud or water.

Okay, well usually we go to look for that stuff, but still.

Edited by flatblack280

1992 MB 190E 2.6.

I bought it in a basket with a broken timing chain :o back in 2002 for $1,880.

I redid the engine and it's never let me down.

It's a little tricky in deep snow, and that's why I run 4 REAL snow tires.

It's pretty darn quick and handles great.

ANYONE have a set of Bilstein Yellow Sports laying around??? :rolleyes:

post-3495-040037400 1277767640_thumb.jpg

post-3495-079373300 1277767662_thumb.jpg

post-3495-095133900 1277767681_thumb.jpg

I know he lives in Indiana. Know how I know? There's a giant black dually pickup sans tailgate parked nearby.

Bob, so very true, that is my dads, we can't find a new gate for cheap. People want around 300 for a 03 dodge tail gate.

Two80z4me, What do you have to trade me? I wouldn't mind a crazy swap in my 240sx but I can't have it down for more than 1 or maybe 2 days. Obviously its a daily, would have to stay that way. Say bring me a 350 with a t56, help wire, make mounts, and get a driveshaft and you can have the KA and the trans, runs great, supposed 120k on it. No noises or anything. K?