HybridZ

WTB Type 1 airdam. must be shipped to europe.

Xander

Hi all,

I am looking to get a type 1 airdam (no ducts) for my 240Z. The problem is that shipping to the netherlands is a mayor problem. I am willing to pay any reasonable amount but the prices for shipping on ebay are just nuts. They are asking more than $600 for shipping!!!. Does anyone know of a good way to get an airdam to the netherlands????

Perhaps It's cheaper to cut an airdam in halve, ship it and mold it back together???

Is it not possible to just write my address on the airdam and ship it without packaging it?

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Xander

Hi all,

I am looking to get a type 1 airdam (no ducts) for my 240Z. The problem is that shipping to the netherlands is a mayor problem. I am willing to pay any reasonable amount but the prices for shipping on ebay are just nuts. They are asking more than $600 for shipping!!!. Does anyone know of a good way to get an airdam to the netherlands????

Perhaps It's cheaper to cut an airdam in halve, ship it and mold it back together???

Is it not possible to just write my address on the airdam and ship it without packaging it?

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Xander

good god $600 for shipping :o

If you'd like i could buy a new type 1 airdam (Fiberglass or Urethane?) from MSA and ship it over the the Netherlands. I'm sure it would be cheaper than $600.

PM me you address and i'll try and provide you with a price quote for the air dam shipped to you door.

Edited by logan1

It is possible to ship a box that is 60" long via USPS. maximum length plus girth is 108". Can someone please measure a type one airdam? If it is slightly less than 60" long the box can be shipped for just $101,20 !!!

It is possible to ship a box that is 60" long via USPS. maximum length plus girth is 108". Can someone please measure a type one airdam? If it is slightly less than 60" long the box can be shipped for just $101,20 !!!

Frank might be getting a 1st gen RX7 shipped to him later this year. I can stuff the air dam inside of that car.

I took a gable and last month I bought an airdam from ebay. It was made in thailand and the shipping was only $110. As expected the airdam is totally useless. It will not fit at all. But it was realatively cheap to ship. The box it came in was about 59x12x20. But I really need the dimensions of a good airdam. I can always go for the urethane one. That one will surely fit inside the 60" limit. hmmmm <_<

I took a gable and last month I bought an airdam from ebay. It was made in thailand and the shipping was only $110. As expected the airdam is totally useless. It will not fit at all. But it was realatively cheap to ship. The box it came in was about 59x12x20. But I really need the dimensions of a good airdam. I can always go for the urethane one. That one will surely fit inside the 60" limit. hmmmm <_<

I think I have one in the the shop. I'll measure it on Monday. Also, I can ship via DBSchenker and it won't be that expensive especially if I ship door to airport. That's how I ship hoods and hatches to Europe, Australia, etc.

• 1 month later...

Hi Xander, did you get this airdam on eBay? Could you post a picture of it on your car once you have it on? I am looking for a good airdam as well, and like you I live in Holland so getting stuff over is expensive... :huh: