HybridZ

240z roof skin

mossy74

I have a really clean one in my backyard but I'm in Chicagoland... my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com if you can't find anything else, you can even instruct me where you want it cut off the car...

Thanks anyway but I really need one that can be dropped off in Montclair California.

Guest 70PORSCHE9146

I'm after an excellent condition 240z roof skin, it will need to be close to Montclair California as I will need it dropped off to a yard there as its going in a container to Australia, thanks.

GOOD NEWS MOSSEY! I have a perfect roof panel i just cut at the pillars . im about 45 minutes away i can deliver to your container .Call JOHN at 562 445 7163 or e mail me at john.leinen@yahoo.com thanx

GOOD NEWS MOSSEY! I have a perfect roof panel i just cut at the pillars . im about 45 minutes away i can deliver to your container .Call JOHN at 562 445 7163 or e mail me at john.leinen@yahoo.com thanx

I would be careful with this guy. Brand new member, horrid grammar. Smells like a scam to me no offence, literally a 3 hour old member. Just seems super fishy to me.

Guest 70PORSCHE9146

I would be careful with this guy. Brand new member, horrid grammar. Smells like a scam to me no offence, literally a 3 hour old member. Just seems super fishy to me.

YOU do not even know me ! SO how can you say something like this .I was refered to this site by another member whom i had just sold a bunch of good parts .And he is very satisfied with prices and service that he got from me .I have a 71 body shell that i have cut up that is in very good shape .THERE is no scam here.