HybridZ

HD Video of my car - Updated

slownrusty

Shot some reasonable video of my car.

Had I known YouTube now accept 15mins per video and 4GB..I would have done a better job rather than hurrying the recording as I tend to ramble when I start talking. Oh well more to come.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy - Yasin

Nice Yasin... :2thumbs:

Thanks J!! When are we getting together in Houston? Or do you need me to come to LA? I am up for a road trip and ride in your beast!

Great car. Looks fantastic. This gives my 16 year old son inspiration. He just purchased his first car '82 280zx and now knows what it can look like.

Thanks I was in my late 20s when I bought this car and a svelte 150lbs..now I am almost 40..30lbs fatter and pretty much bald..but the car is still with me..LOL. Good luck to your son and his build of his ZX they can look really great when done right.

nice quality video, what camera is that? I just bought the GO Pro Hero HD Camera, I am excited to make some videos with that.

I am happy with the camera video quality was better than expected. It is 720p and I can only imagine 1080p!! Camera is a Polaroid DVG-720 and I got it for $55 shipped brand new off eBay. Go Pro are awesome from what I have seen so far.

13mins worth of vids and not even started it?

I would but it scares the neighbors, their kids and their pets. If you do a search under Datsun 280ZX Turbo L28ET and my username "slownrusty" there is an older 6min video of the car running...watch the leaf in that video.

Love the car as always Yasin. You're bringing the S130 love home ;) What's next on the hit list for the S130?

Thanks!! Next is to finish the Haltech install...Wilwood brakes and see if I can pull down a solid 450whp on the dyno..x-fingers. Then drive and enjoy it.

I would but it scares the neighbors, their kids and their pets. If you do a search under Datsun 280ZX Turbo L28ET and my username "slownrusty" there is an older 6min video of the car running...watch the leaf in that video.

Thanks!! Next is to finish the Haltech install...Wilwood brakes and see if I can pull down a solid 450whp on the dyno..x-fingers. Then drive and enjoy it.

A wise man once put a big brake kit on his car before he drove the 450whp beast ;P Can't wait to see those dyno numbers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Slownrusty...looks awesome!! Stravi...Gopro works great but you might want to consider wearing some gear...and maybe hitting a track...yikes.

I know I need some leather pants, I am wearing gloves though, I just took them off while putting the camera on. Thats also why I had to push start my bike lol, I left the ignition switch on and my battery died while I was putting the camera on. The Driving isnt as crazy as it looks, it just seems more intense on camera i guess. I wasn't driving super hard.