HybridZ

Ken Block Gymkhana 3

goodoldjam

Always entertaining. You have to wonder how many sets of tires did he actually go through.

Not anymore, you don't ;)

The answer is 8.

http://espn.go.com/action/news/story?page=ken-block-unveils-gymkhana-three

All in all, the video took about six months of conceptualizing and planning, eight sets of tires and three days of shooting to complete.

I bet we all wish we could take a 3 day and burn up 8 sets. I'm still trying to imagine driving on a track with such a angle.

Adding a bit to Gymkhana theme, this car has to be one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of a RC car, there has to be someone in the crowd running the controls.

This guy man. I love it. No matter what he is driving he can drive. No matter what anybody says about him being over rated. He is a fantastic driver and I couldn't even dream about ever driving like that. :)

EDIT: Just wanted to add, me wants supercharges 1st gen MR2

Edited by ModernS30

did you not notice the BUMP into the first wall....great driver...best ever lol

I love non-rally people's opinions on rally drivers :lol:

Bump? Not even... I might call that a 'slight tap.'

You have to have a serious 'off' to really set back a rally car. Heck even a roll doesn't mean you can't take 1st place in the Baie de Chaleurs Rally:

Adding a bit to Gymkhana theme, this car has to be one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of a RC car, there has to be someone in the crowd running the controls.

If you ever autocrossed at the fairgrounds in Salem or Redmond this would look very familiar.

Cary