HybridZ

2007 Ford, Lime Gold Effect

bjhines

hehehehehehe.... For sale... I ran out of room for the $40,000. Fillplateandhoses.jpg

The hood is a short-run production piece from a HybridZ member, I'll have to look it up unless anyone remembers where the link is. Damn nice piece I must say. I am using it as a cold air induction scoop(with an airbox on the carby) and it provides plenty of room for a taller air cleaner with the V8 conversion.

The side vents are from a 1980s Trans AM. They are a good fit and also nice cast aluminum pieces.

Edited by bjhines

The hood is a short-run production piece from a HybridZ member, I'll have to look it up unless anyone remembers where the link is. Damn nice piece I must say. I am using it as a cold air induction scoop(with an airbox on the carby) and it provides plenty of room for a taller air cleaner with the V8 conversion.

Do you have any pics of this airbox you made? Or did you buy it somewhere?

Airbox? Funny you ask. That is the current project on the bench. I have several FRP parts that need fabrication. Right now I have blocked off the openings. I'll post the fabrication process.

I modified the bottom of the hood to aid mating the airbox and the hood together. There are considerations to be made for engine movement and proper retention of the aircleaner itself.